Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Maurice White Jr., 56, was booked into the Sequoyah County jail on complaints of resisting arrest, failure to obey a lawful order, speeding and failure to comply with the compulsory insurance law, Vian Assistant Police Chief Brian Chandler said. Driving his personal vehicle, White was stopped for allegedly speeding around 9:15 a.m., Chandler said. While Chandler was completing a citation, White approached the police car and was asked to return to his vehicle, police said. Read the complete story on TulsaWorld.com.
Paramedic involved in OHP incident arrested
VIAN - A paramedic involved in a traffic stop scuffle with an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper in May was arrested Monday on municipal complaints that include resisting arrest, police said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater