Parents, guardians report mixed results in disabled adults’ moves from Oklahoma centers
Both advocates and opponents of closing Oklahoma’s two institutions for adults with developmental disabilities say they want what’s best for the 231 people who live there.
Those Department of Human Services staff members who have pushed to close the Southern Oklahoma Resource Center in Pauls Valley and Northern Oklahoma Resource Center in Enid have passionately...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say