Parents Helping Parents meeting set
EDMOND -- The Edmond Chapter of Parents Helping Parents will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20, at the Oklahoma Blood Institute's private meeting room located in the SW corner of 33rd and Broadway Extension.
Scott Van Krevelen, CADC & director of "The Van's House" (long term treatment facility) will be our guest speaker and his topic is, "Enabling vs Helping."
This presentation will provide parents insight into how their actions may be hindering their child's recovery opportunity. Scott is in recovery himself and knows first hand what we, as parents, are experiencing.
For more information please call 642-8198.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims