Parents Helping Parents to meet Dec. 18
EDMOND -- The Edmond Chapter of Parents Helping Parents will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18, at the Oklahoma Blood Institute's private meeting room at 33rd and Broadway Extension.
D.Gant Ward, Ph.D., will be our guest speaker and his topic is, "Bipolar vs. Borderline: Symptom Similarities and Differences, and the Role of Substance abuse."
It is reported that over 50 percent of our addicted children also have cooccurring disorders, so this presentation will be very important in understanding what we, as parents, and our addicted children are facing.
For more information, please call 642-8198.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments