Parents need to be involved with their children
We parents need to know our kids in every aspect of their lives and be aware of any change in their behavior. Life has many roads. Kids need lots of attention. Spend lots of time to love them unconditionally and give your kids encouragement mixed with love, which they might not get from peers at school. Teachers have a big enough job to teach. Parents need to be very involved; otherwise, things will go awry. If kids don't feel high regard and esteem of themselves at home, they won't feel it at school or in public and things go wrong. So take care, believe in your kids and give them tools to get their lives started on the right foot. Nip problems in the bud, don't go along, spoil them and then change 180 degrees in midstream. If parents don't raise their kids, society will.
NewsOK Related Articles
Luanne Beebe, Oklahoma City
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort