Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
ESMA spokesman Chris Stevens said 32 people had been treated and 23 were taken to hospitals. Their conditions were not immediately available. All showed symptoms such as lightheadedness and vomiting, he said. Read the complete article at tulsaworld.com.
Part of Tulsa Jail evacuated after students on field trip get sick
Parts of the Tulsa Jail were evacuated Thursday after multiple students on a field trip fainted from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister