Paseo Grill 'wows' customers with intimate experience
11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday
5:30 to 10 p.m. Saturday
Closed on Sunday
At Paseo Grill it is about the simple touches, such as the reader glasses left on each table to help those older patrons read the menu or serve as a conversation starter for new guests. Each customer also is given a 4-ounce cup of berries at the end of the meal free of charge to serve as a "thank you" for coming into the restaurant.
“We are really going for that ‘wow’ factor,” Jungmann said. “We picked this location because of the variety of people the area attracts, and we hope to not only build a great restaurant but also to be a part of a whole community here that serves as a nook for people to hang out.”
The Paseo Grill serves entrees ranging in price from $8 sandwiches and burgers to to $34 for the Chilean sea bass.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes