Paul won't rule out playing for Jordan's Bobcats
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Chris Paul remembers every detail of the first time he met Michael Jordan while in high school. Now referring to him as his mentor, could Paul decide to make Jordan his boss next year?
Paul won't rule it out.
In an interview Tuesday with The Associated Press to promote Saturday's Jordan Brand Classic high school basketball game in Charlotte, the New Orleans Hornets guard said signing with the Jordan-owned Charlotte Bobcats in 2012 "would definitely be something to think about."
But the All-Star guard and North Carolina native stressed his main concern is the Hornets' impending playoff run. Paul has expressed some displeasure with the Hornets in the past, but has high praise for coach Monty Williams.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims