Pay and display parking meter installation is under way in downtown Oklahoma City
The installation of new park and display meters began downtown this week.
Jamie Adams admits she never would have imagined cheering the sight of a parking meter, but after months of frustrating searches for an open spot around the revamped Myriad Gardens, she is among those eagerly awaiting the day when newly installed meters are finally activated.
“I love coming here with my kids,” Adams said Friday. “But it’s impossible finding a parking spot around here — the construction workers park here in the morning and don’t leave...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments