Penn Square Mall announces new stores
Forever 21, Oakley, Vera Bradley and Paciugo Gelato and Caffé will join the mall's retailer lineup.
Forever 21 is coming to Penn Square Mall. The trendy, fashion-forward retailer plans to open a 31,000-square-foot store in space formerly occupied by Pottery Barn Kids and Aspen Athletic Club, both of which are now closed.
It will be the fourth store in Oklahoma for Forever 21. Others are in Quail Springs Mall, Norman's Sooner Mall and Tulsa's Woodland Hills Mall.
Also coming to Penn Square Mall are Oakley, Vera Bradley and Paciugo Gelato & Caffé. Oakley's 1,850-square-foot space is expected to open around Memorial Day and Vera Bradley will welcome shoppers in late summer.
“We're excited to offer these great additions to the local community and visitors,” said Mis Gaston, a spokeswoman for Penn Square Mall.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims