Pennsylvania murder suspect arrested in Oklahoma
U.S. marshals say a man wanted for murder in Philadelphia has been arrested in Oklahoma City.
Deputy U.S. Marshal Kimberley Heath says 31-year-old Kelvin Bryant was found Wednesday afternoon staying with a family friend at an apartment near downtown Oklahoma City. Heath says Bryant was arrested without incident and is being held in the Oklahoma County jail pending extradition.
Heath says Bryant is wanted for three counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of rival drug dealers.
Heath said as he was being led from the apartment that he is a victim of "false allegations."
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims