Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Dessy and Pantone join forces to get colors under controlIt’s not easy getting your wedding colors to match. Your bridesmaid dresses’ fuchsia may not be your florist’s fuchsia, which probably isn’t your venue’s fuchsia or your cake designer’s fuchsia, either. A new collaboration between Pantone and The Dessy Group hopes to change that. The result, Pantone Wedding, incorporates Pantone’s color tools with Dessy’s collection of fashions and accessories with the goal of establishing a perfectly color-coordinated wedding. –Timothy R. Schulte
Inspiration BoardsInspiration Boards help brides create the “look” of their wedding by mashing together photos of fashions and accessories in their wedding colors along with notes and other wedding-related images. Once saved, the style boards can be shared via e-mail and posted on Web sites and blogs. Each Dessy image also directly links to the product-detail page for finding and purchasing items. See them at www.dessy.com/pantone.
Swatch CardsSwatch cards ($10) are available in approximately 200 Pantone colors. The 8.5-by-11 sheets can be divided into 14 individual swatch cards – one side features full-color saturation, the other lists the color name and Pantone reference number. The goal: to be able to hand off perfect-match colors to your vendors.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say