Pet Tales: New roundtable formed to improve animal welfare in Oklahoma
Heather Warlick: The Oklahoma Roundtable for Animal Welfare is part of a new Kirkpatrick Foundation initiative, “Safe & Humane: A New Vision.” The initiative’s mission is to make Oklahoma a safer and more humane place to be an animal by 2032.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers