Peterson’s attorney says charges a lie
MINNEAPOLIS — Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson was a victim, not the aggressor, during an altercation with authorities that led to his arrest at a Houston night club over the weekend, his attorney said Monday.
Peterson, a Texas native who makes his offseason home in Houston, was arrested and taken to jail early Saturday morning and charged with resisting arrest, a misdemeanor. Police said he pushed an...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims