Cell phones are a challenge for Oklahoma prison officials
Corrections officers in OklahomaĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s 15 prisons have confiscated more than 1,000 cell phones this year smuggled behind bars by staff, contractors, visitors and other inmates.
Corrections officers in the stateĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s 15 prisons have confiscated more than 1,000 cell phones this year smuggled behind bars by staff, contractors, visitors and other inmates.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in