Criminal background checks needed before child is reunited with family, Oklahoma House leader says
Police remove a car that belongs to Lester Hobbs from its location at SE 108th and State Highway 9 on Tuesday March 30, 2010, in Norman, Okla. Two bodies were found near or inside the car in a heavily wooded area near Lake Thurnderbird. Hobbs is charged with killing his estranged wife and kidnapping her 7-year-old daughter Aja Johnson. Officers believe the bodies are that of the young girl and Hobbs. Photo by Steve Sisney, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.