Conference Commissioners Pay Football
FILE - This July 27, 2010, file photo shows Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe addressing the media during a news conference at the Big 12 Football Media Day, in Irving, Texas. An Associated Press analysis of tax records shows that four of college football's six powerhouse conferences that form the core of the BCS paid their top executives $1 million or more. In 2009, the most recent for which records are available, Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany is the highest paid at $1.6 million. He is followed by Atlantic Coast Conference commissioner John Swofford ($1.1 million), Southeastern Conference commissioner Mike Slive ($1 million) and Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe ($997,000). (AP Photo/Cody Duty) ORG XMIT: NY165
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17348Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13445OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11653'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11177Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8712Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7813Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7268Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7021Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6811Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.