DEDICATE / DEDICATION: OU President David Boren speaks during dedication ceremony. The University Of Oklahoma's Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education is formally dedicated in a ceremony Monday afternoon, Dec. 6, 2010, on the university campus. The building underwent extensive remodeling and was reopened for classes this fall. to expand the facility was launched in 2006. The college is named for the late Jeannine Rainbolt, an OU education alumna. With the renaming of the building, it marks the first time in OU's history for a college to be named for a woman. Her husband, Gene Rainbolt, attended the ceremonmy and participated with OU President David Boren in the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman ORG XMIT: KOD
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7387Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6419Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6218UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.