Teacher Of Year Sex Assault
Erica DePalo, right, walks with her attorney Anthony Alfano into Essex County Superior Court before an appearance, Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2012, in Newark, N.J. DePalo, the 2011 Essex County teacher of the year, pled not guilty to charges she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old honors student. Prosecutors say the 33-year-old Montclair resident had a relationship with a boy in her honors English class. They say the affair started in June and ended recently. DePalo has been indefinitely suspended from her job teaching English at West Orange High School. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.