Athletics Doping Mey Melis
FILE - In this Aug. 23, 2009 file photo Turkey's Karin Mey Melis competes in the final of the Women's long jump during the World Athletics Championships in Berlin, Germany. The International Association of Athletics Federations says it withdrew Turkish long jumper Mey Melis from the London Olympics final after it was told of her earlier positive test for doping. IAAF spokesman Yannis Nikolaou told The Associated Press Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012, that it got confirmation of her positive test from the European Championships after she advanced from the qualifying round in London. The IAAF has asked the Turkish athletics federation to conduct a disciplinary case. (AP Photo/Matt Dunham, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.