USOC Meeting Olympics
FILE - In this Jan. 6, 2010, file photo, Scott Blackmun responds to questions at a news conference at the United States Olympic Training Center where he was named CEO of the U.S. Olympic Committee in Colorado Springs, Colo. Speaking at the USOC's annual assembly on Friday, Sept. 21, 2012, Blackmun said outreach with politicians in Washington is as important to landing an Olympics as international relationships. The USOC has formed a committee to study a possible bid for the 2024 or 2026 Olympics. (AP Photo/ Ed Andrieski, FIle)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.