This combination of Associated Press file photos shows a Verizon store on June 12, 2012, left, and the Tivo logo on display at a Best Buy store on March 6, 2007, both in Mountain View, Calif. Verizon will pay Tivo Inc. at least $250.4 million to license its digital video recording technology and settle a patent lawsuit on Monday, Sept. 24, 2012. It is the third settlement that Tivo has gotten in major patent cases. (AP Photo/File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.