Nobel peace laureate Mohammad Yunus speaks during a conference at the Montana Hotel in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012. Yunus has announced that his pro-business development group is financing several endeavors through a mix of loans and equity. The projects that incorporate Yunus' development philosophy of "social business" include two poultry farms, a plantation of jatropha plants to be used for biodiesel, a bakery and a tilapia fish farm. (AP Photo/Dieu Nalio Chery)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6946Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6921Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5498Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.