Stanford California Football
FILE - In this Nov. 20, 1982, file photo, California's Kevin Moen (26) leaps with the ball in the air after scoring their winning touchdown while the Stanford band runs to get out of his way during an NCAA college football game in Berkeley, Calif. Thirty years since those laterals lifted the long running rivalry into national stardom, the 115th Big Game at remodeled Memorial Stadium on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012, will be a chance for the next generation of players to make their own memories. (AP Photo/The Tribune, Robert Stinnett, File) MANDATORY CREDIT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.