Presidential Campaign Housing
FILE - This Dec. 2, 2011 file photo shows a house sale advertisement in The Lakes neighborhood in Las Vegas. The presidential candidates are spending plenty of time in Nevada and Florida, but they rare mention one of those states' most pressing problem: Housing. Barack Obama's newly released plan for his second term contains no mention of housing. Mitt Romney only released his housing proposal last month and most of it involves attacking the president's record. (AP Photo/Isaac Brekken, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.