Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin... Pictures
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin speaks to the media during a legislative forum at the Oklahoma State Capitol, Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012 in Oklahoma City. Gov. Mary Fallin says her plan to reduce Oklahoma's income tax will reduce the number of tax brackets from seven to three and will include revenue growth criteria that will trigger future tax cuts. (AP Photo/Alonzo Adams)
- Oklahoma Senate unveils new personal income tax cut plan - 2013-04-05
- Finding offsets must be part of efforts to reduce Oklahoma income tax - 2012-11-13
- Reforming Oklahoma tax code may take longer than many want - 2012-04-06
- Personal spending piece of Oklahoma tax-cut hype is problematic - 2012-02-16
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.