Athletics Official Investigation
This undated photo provided by The University of Iowa shows former Iowa athletics department counselor Peter Gray. A university oversight official on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012, defended the school's decision to hire Gray to oversee its advising and counseling program for athletes in 2002 after he had left the university in 1995. Gray resigned last week after an internal report obtained by the Iowa City Press-Citizen concluded that he had violated the university's sexual harassment policy by improperly touching students and athletes throughout his tenure, dating back to his first earlier employment from 1993 to 1995. (AP Photo/Courtesy University of Iowa)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.