FILE - In this Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012 file photo, women walk by a statue of Joseph and Emma Smith outside the church office building during the 182nd Semiannual General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Salt Lake City. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has entered a new era after Mitt Romney's run for president in 2012. His candidacy illuminated a changing landscape for the religion, where Americans are growing more curious than fearful about the faith, and allies can be found even among Christians with deep misgivings about Mormon beliefs. (AP Photo/The Salt Lake Tribune, Scott Sommerdorf)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.