Bears Urlacher Football
FILE - In this Oct. 22, 2012 file photo, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher looks on from the sidelines during an NFL football game against the Detroit Lions in Chicago. Urlacher said again Thursday, Nov. 15 he would lie to cover up a concussion. With starting quarterback Jay Cutler recovering from a concussion suffered Nov. 11 in a game against the Houston Texans, the Bears' defensive star wasn't backing off comments he made to HBO earlier this year. He also said the NFL needs to do a better job protecting players' knees. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.