Michigan Affirmative Action
FILE -- In a Nov. 7, 2006 file photo Jennifer Gratz, the executive director of the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative, is seen during a Proposal 2 watch party in East Lansing, Mich., when Michigan's ban on affirmative action passesd. Michigan's ban on affirmative action in college admissions was declared unconstitutional Thursday Nov. 15, 2012, by a deeply divided federal appeals court. (AP Photo/Free Press, Kathleen Galligan/file) NO SALES MANDATORY CREDIT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24939Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15605Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9621UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8603Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7447Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6907Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6484Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6322OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6156Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5797Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.