Bulls Practice Facility Basketball
This artist's rendering provided by 360 Architects via the Chicago Bulls shows the proposed new practice facility the Bulls plan to build near the United Center on Chicago's West Side. The team and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office announced details of the plan in a release Friday, Nov. 16, 2012. The Bulls have practiced at the Berto Center in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield since 1992. The new 55,000-square-foot facility will be built in what's now Parking Lot J, just east of the United Center. The project will be funded completely by the Bulls and is scheduled to be completed in time for the 2014-2015 season. (AP Photo/Courtesy of 360 Architects via the Chicago Bulls)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.