6 Week Congressman
In this Nov. 13, 2012 file photo, House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio, left, performs a mock swearing in for Rep. David Curson, D-Mich., accompanied by his wife Sharon Curson, on Capitol Hill in Washington. Driving from Michigan in his Ford F150 pickup truck, Curson arrived in Washington a week ago. He set up an office last Sunday, was sworn in on Tuesday and by Friday had logged his first votes and given his first floor speech _ one that stretched a bit past the one-minute he'd been allotted. The 64-year-old Democrat has no time to waste. In six weeks, he'll be gone. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17746Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14365Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11370Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10980'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10448Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9120Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 7765OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6828Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6277Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5681Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.