FILE - In this Nov. 15, 2012 file photo, President Barack Obama, center, is flanked by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, left, and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, after the president arrived at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, to visit areas devastated by Superstorm Sandy. Experts in leadership and disaster response give Bloomberg, Cuomo and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie high marks for their performance so far in Superstorm Sandy, a disaster that left more than 100 people dead and presented perhaps the biggest crisis-management test yet for the three Northeastern politicians who have all been rumored to hold presidential ambitions. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients