FILE - In this Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012, file photo Intel president and CEO Paul Otellini speaks during his keynote address at the 2012 International CES tradeshow, in Las Vegas. Intel says its CEO, Paul Otellini, plans to retire in May 2013 after nearly 40 years with the company. Intel's board will look at company executives as well as external candidates to replace Otellini, and on Monday promoted three executives to executive vice president. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.