Detroit Lions Barry Sanders takes a break during their football game against the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday, Dec. 17, 1994, in Pontiac, Mich. Sanders needs 169 yards to become the third player in NFL history to rush for 2,000 yards in a season, but he would rather have a win against Miami and a playoff spot. SPORTS COLOR FOR FIRST -- PAGE 21
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.