Roach Eating Contest Death
FILE - In this file frame grab made from video provided by Sarah Bernard, Edward Archbold celebrates winning a roach-eating contest at Ben Siegel Reptile Store in Deerfield Beach, Fla. Archbold, 32, died shortly after downing dozens of the live bugs as well as worms, authorities said. Archbold, 32, of West Palm Beach died as a result of "asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents," according to an autopsy report released Monday, Nov. 26, 2012 by the Broward County medical examiner's office. The death has been ruled an accident. (AP Photo/Courtesy Sarah Bernard, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.