In this April 29, 2011 photo, Ross Arbes, 24, left, plays ping pong while on break at LivingSocial's offices in Washington. Online deals company LivingSocial announced Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, it is cutting 400 jobs worldwide, or about 9 percent of its work force, as the deals market continues to face challenges. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7170Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6866Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6473Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.