FILE - This May 16, 2012 file photo shows Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. gesturing during a hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington. Over objections from law enforcement officials, the Senate Judiciary Committee has approved legislation that would require police to obtain a search warrant from a judge before they can review a person's emails or other electronic communications. Leahy, the committee chairman and the bill's sponsor, said digital files on a computer should have the same safeguards as paper files stored in a home. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.