FILE - This Dec. 20, 2011 file photo shows Office of Management and Budget Director Jacob Lew, second from right, Rabbi Levi Shemtov, second from left, and Rabbi Abraham Shemtov, right, as they light the National Hanukkah Menorah during a ceremony on The Ellipse in Washington marking the first night of Hanukkah. This year the National Menorah lighting event, sponsored by American Friends of Lubavitch, is scheduled to take place at the Ellipse outside the White House in Washington, D.C. at 4 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012. The eight-day Jewish holiday begins at sundown Saturday, Dec. 8. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta, file)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.