Anxious parents crowd the entrance to Brown Middle School where students were brought after being evacuated from Finch Elementary School in Atlanta Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. Officials say at least 31 people were taken to hospitals after apparently being overcome by carbon monoxide at Finch Elementary School in Southwest Atlanta. Firefighters responding shortly after school began detected high and unsafe levels of carbon monoxide near a furnace at the school, said Atlanta fire Capt. Marian McDaniel. (AP Photo/Atlanta Journal-Constitution,Bob Andres) MARIETTA DAILY OUT; GWINNETT DAILY POST OUT; LOCAL TV OUT; WXIA-TV OUT; WGCL-TV OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.