Kinder Morgan-El Paso
FIlE - In this May 26, 2005, file photo, El Paso Corp.'s Houston headquarters building is reflected in its logo in in downtown Houston. A Delaware judge is approving a $110 settlement in a shareholder lawsuit challenging Kinder Morgan Inc.'s $21 billion acquisition of El Paso Corp., on Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, a deal that created the country's largest natural gas pipeline operator. (AP Photo/Pat Sullivan, file)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.