Marlins Rays Trade Baseball
FILE - In this Sept. 26, 2012, file photo, Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar throws to first for the out during the eighth inning of a baseball game against the Baltimore Orioles in Baltimore. Escobar's stay with the Miami Marlins lasted all of two weeks. The payroll-slashing Marlins dealt the shortstop and his $5 million salary across Florida to the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012, for minor league infielder Derek Dietrich. (AP Photo/Nick Wass, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21228Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17109OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15263Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8685Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8584Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 8393Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7909Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7026Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6028Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5208Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.