Greece Financial Crisis
Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras waits the arrival of Lebanese President Michel Suleiman in Athens, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012. Greece's is finalizing a major tax reform bill, demanded by international rescue creditors as one of several conditions for continued payments. Greece's conservative-led government has promised to try and stem the country's punishing recession, but last month introduced another round of austerity measures. New unemployment figures, released Thursday, showed the country's jobless rate rising to 26 percent in September. (AP Photo/Petros Giannakouris)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.