Of Mutual Interest
In this Aug, 2008 photo released by Charles Schwab Corp., Liz Ann Sonders, chief investment strategist for Charles Schwab Corp., is shown. The bursting of the housing market bubble five years ago was the catalyst for the great recession. Sonders believes that in 2012 housing is recovering to such an extent that it will be one of the key drivers of the economy in 2013 and could add as much as 1 percentage point to growth. (AP Photo/Charles Schwab Corp.,Stuart Schwartz)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.