Browns Kickoffs Football
FILE - In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Cribbs (16) runs the ball on a kickoff return against the Baltimore Ravens in the first half of an NFL football game in Cleveland. Cribbs doesn't like the possibility that the NFL will replace the kickoff. Commissioner Roger Goodell said this week that the league's competition committee will consider eliminating the kickoff in the offseason. (AP Photo/Rick Osentoski, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.