Right To Work Michigan Protests
Community activist Lisa Fithian, left, teaches SEIU (Service Employees International Union) Healthcare Michigan member Frank Shaft, 26, of Lansing, and other attendees how to peacefully interact with police officers on Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012 at UAW Local 600 union hall in Dearborn, Mich. Republican lawmakers are putting the final touches on legislation that would allow workers to opt out of union dues at a business where employees are represented by a union. Gov. Rick Snyder says he will sign it into law. (AP Photo/Detroit News, Todd McInturf) DETROIT FREE PRESS OUT; HUFFINGTON POST OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13287Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12869OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11351Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10099Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8083Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5913Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5414Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5337Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4941Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4209Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.