FBI The Building
FILE - This Feb. 3, 2012 file photo shows Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) headquarters in Washington. Just six blocks from the White House, the FBI's hulking headquarters overlooking Pennsylvania Avenue has long been the government building everyone loves to hate. The verdict: it's an ugly, crumbling concrete behemoth. An architectural mishap, all 2.4 million square feet of it. But in this time of tight budgets, massive deficits and the "fiscal cliff," the 38-year-old FBI headquarters building has one big thing in its favor. It sits atop very valuable real estate, an entire city block on American's Main Street midway between the U.S. Capitol and the White House. Just how valuable, the General Services Administration intends to find out. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25412Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15758Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9844UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8808Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7879Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 7543Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6502Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6399OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6273Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5958Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.