On the Fringe Golf
FILE - This July 1, 2004 file photo shows golfer Dottie Pepper wiping tears as she announces that she will retire as a player at a news conference during the first round of the U.S. Womens Open Golf Championship at The Orchards in South Hadley, Mass. Pepper learned the art of retirement at an early age. She announced her retirement at the 2004 U.S. Women's Open when she was 38. Her retirement Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012, after eight years with NBC Sports was not much different. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.