Gay Therapy Ban
FILE - In this combo image made of May 8, 2012, file photos, State Sen. Ted Lieu, D-Torrance, left, and David Pickup, a licensed marriage and family therapist, address lawmakers in favor and in opposition, respectively, of a bill to ban a controversial form of psychotherapy aimed at making gay people straight during a hearing at the Capitol in Sacramento, Calif. A federal appeals court on Friday put the brakes on a first-of-its-kind California law that bans therapy aimed at turning gay minors straight. The law was set to take effect Jan. 1. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26512Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17561Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8879OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8492Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8412UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7605Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6228Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5649Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4993Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.