Vatican Pope Epiphany
From left to right, Angelo Vincenzo Tani, of Italy, Fortunatus Nwachukwu, of Nigeria, Georg Ganswein, of Germany, and Nicolas Marie Denis Thevenin lie on the ground as they are named bishops during an Epiphany mass celebrated by Pope Benedict XVI in St.Peter's Basilica at the Vatican, Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013. The Epiphany day, is a joyous day for Catholics in which they recall the journey of the Three Kings or Magi to pay homage to Baby Jesus. (AP Photo/Alessandro Di Meo, Pool)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.